Sunday, December 16, 2007

Damn it

DH and I drove through a snowstorm today to get to my u/s and b/w appointment. It didn't go as well as I'd hoped (that is such an understatement). I have 2 follies now, a 20 and a 13. That's it. It looks like the 20 has become a lead follie and shut the others down. Again. I'm expecting my RE to call, or maybe the nurse since it's a Sunday, to advise me to convert to an IUI. Again.

When this happened last time, she assured me that it rarely happens twice. As a matter of fact, she said she's never had it happen two times in a row to a patient. I seem to beat the odds on a regular basis lately. I feel like I should play the lottery.

I was so hopeful on Thursday. I imagined getting 6 or 7 eggs at ER. I just knew this IVF was going to work. Damn it!

No comments: