Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Waiting to O

Last week I had my follow up visit with my RE and left feeling really positive. We decided I'll start clomid for my next cycle to see if that helps us. We'll trigger and do an IUI. I'll finally be on the juice. I just need to call when AF starts so we can get everything going. Great, we have a plan. . .

Except that I can't seem to finish this cycle. It's CD15 and there's no sign that I'm going to ovulate anytime soon. Mind you, I've always O'ed between CD10 and CD13, in all my cycles of charting. Granted, it's my first full cyle after having my ovary removed, but the remaining ovary was supposed to kick in. That's what my RE says happens-the one that's left takes over. I guess mine didn't get the memo that it's job description had changed. I was really sick last week when I would have normally O'ed, so I'm hoping that it's just delayed and it will happen by the end of the week. Until then I'm constantly peeing on OPKs in the hope to see a dark line and I'm waiting. . .

No comments: