Monday, October 8, 2007

Cramps and Computer Problems

My computer is fried. DH brought it in for service because it was acting weird and the Best Buy people told him the motherboard is toast. They sent it to Gateway. It's been about 10 days since he brought it in and there's no sign of it coming back soon. It's amazing how much I depend on the stupid thing for my job and for keeping up with my online support group. I'm going slightly crazy without it. I neeeeeed it!

On the TTC front, I started getting the familiar pre-AF cramps yesterday. I'm 10 dpo and if I'm on the normal schedule then AF should show in the next 2-3 days. I'm trying to keep a positive attitude, but I'm having some serious doubts that this IUI worked.

2 comments:

Me said...

I've wondered where you've been. We have missed you!

P.S. I hope your inklings are wrong. (But if they're right I'll be there to hand out hugs should you need it!)

bluehairedwoman said...

hope you get your computer back ASAP!

finally figured out how to subscribe to blogs (i know, lamer!) so i will be checking in frequently!

((hugs))